Sunday 7 December 2014

question time 9

What lifts your spirits when life gets you down?
A long walk, a hot bath, tea, sleep.

Have you ever regretted something you did not say or do?
Many, many times. To my mind comes a fairly insignificant but nevertheless meaningful incident that happened about 7-8 years ago in the ladies toilet at Frankfurt airport. I was washing my hands when in the mirror I watched a woman leaving the toilets with her short skirt stuck inside her tights. An embarrassing situation as it is  - but me telling her would have saved her from much more possible mockery. I did nothing.

Has your greatest fear ever come true?
My greatest fear is me or any of my loved ones becoming incurably ill. Unfortunately it has come true. I'm comforting myself with the thought that "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger" is true after all.

Why do we think of others the most when they’re gone?
When bereaved we lose the ultimate chance to change or alter our past behaviour and cannot show our love and affection anymore.

What is your most beloved childhood memory?

Sitting at my grandparents table, drinking tea, getting read stories by my granny and drawing pictures meanwhile with my big box of Crayolas. Hundreds of drawings and paintings were created during those afternoons. Me feeling protected, cherished, without any worries and trusting everyone 100%.

Is it more important to love or be loved?
What good is one without the other?
 
If it all came back around to you, would it help you or hurt you?
I have to confess that I have no clue what this question really means.


No comments:

Post a Comment