Tuesday 4 November 2014

question time 7

What is the most desirable trait another person can possess?
Opend-mindedness.

What are you most grateful for?
Health.

Is stealing to feed a starving child wrong?
No. But to be extremely honest (if I would be a celebrity I would provoke a gigantic shitstorm now): The image of a starving child doesn´t trigger any emotions in me. Not sure if that is because I'm not a mother or if it is callousness...

What do you want most?
A long and healthy fulfilled life together with my husband.

Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?
I'm not seeing the big difference here, of course I always want to do everything right so that they turn out to be the right thing. But this only counts for life decisions and my own behaviour - when it comes to perfectionising projects I'm very much a "Ahh, I leave it like that now as I can't be bothered" sort of person.

What has life taught you recently?
That relationships can break up in the most inconvienient moments

What is the one thing you would most like to change about the world?
I could very well live without any violence.


No comments:

Post a Comment