Monday 28 July 2014

cakes go pop

A friends post on Facebook about her struggle with producing pretty looking cake pops showed me one fact again: I´m a greedy and lazy lady.

I have a cake pop maker!
And do you know why? So I can make bite sized cakes within minutes when I crave them - no decorations, no sticks. Batter gets mixed, pops get baked, pops get eaten - done.

Before the whole Pinterest and Instagram thing took off I didn´t know what a matter of fact person I actually am :-)

Why do this...





when you can in no time at all devour those:

5 comments:

  1. Hehe, deswegen werde ich wohl nie Cupcakes machen, sondern "nur" Muffins.

    LG

    ReplyDelete
  2. i totally get the lazyness and would bake smth else than cakepops i guess (looks like too much work for the short pleasure)... especially when it's "just" about eating smth you like but i also understand those who'll go for the extra sugar/flavor/chocolate and like their food to look "cute" :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, I love your approach to life :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Da hätte ich jetzt auch gerne ein Bällchen von...
    P.S. - Ich kenne das nur zu gut, dass der Wunsch auf sich warten lässt. Und wenn der Wunsch nicht wirklich vorhanden ist, macht es ja auch keinen Sinn, nur aus rationalen Überlegungen etwas dafür zu tun. Ich drücke Dir die Daumen, dass Du/ihr mir Eurer Entscheidungsfindung bald weiter kommt.
    Liebe Grüße

    ReplyDelete