Tuesday 28 January 2014

"everyday" (part 4)

22. - 28. January

22.1. had Ninja Ingwa noodles at MoschMosch - tasted nice but the bits of chicken were awful
23.1. found out about the grasshopper mouse - it howls!!!
24.1. used my first John Lewis coffee & cake voucher and got nearly 6£ worth of food for free, yeah!
25.1. watched three plays in one day seeing "Middlemarch" at the Orange Tree Theatre which means nearly 9hrs of theatre...while standing up
26.1. watched the first episode of Sherlock season 2...it's witty, it's clever, it's English - but I seem to be too stupid to understand the plot and remain slightly underwhelmed
27.1. visited the new Covent Garden branch of "my" posh hair salon
28.1. ended up being locked in my own house - builders are right outside digging up the road, they rang the doorbell twice, I pretended to be not at home/ death so now I can't walk out as it would make me seem stupid - is it just me ending up in completely silly and unnecessary situations like that?!?



2 comments:

  1. I get myself into situations like that all the time. Don't worry, you're not the only one^^

    ReplyDelete