Thursday 21 March 2013

Uniqlo x Celia Birtwell

just a quick note that the Celia Birtwell collection for Uniqlo has launched earlier today.
Again a great selection of very affordable (and usually good quality) clothes with her trademark prints.
As prints are here to stay and seem to play a bigger role in fashion again you should better hurry up as some bits are already selling out.


I think I will be a good girl this time and wait if I can pick something up in store next week. Enough that I went crazy and had to order all the last times...;-)

Hope I can still get this lovely stole:


PS: Unfortunately Uniqlo doesn't ship outside the UK yet :-/

2 comments:

  1. So tolle Sachen! Ich liebe Drucke, würde allerdings selbst niemals (!) welche tragen. Ich habe nicht mal ein T-Shirt mit AUFdruck!

    Aber ich schaue mal in den Shop ... und dann, wer weiß ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute!

    good luck hunting!

    ReplyDelete