Tuesday 8 January 2013

Glossybox 12/2012





  • Cosline Concealer Nr. 965 (well, a concealer in a slightly too warm shade from an unknown to me company, hmm)
  • Dr. Hauschka Lipstick Novum 01 glossy chocolate (ok as I quite like sheer brown lipsticks and like the "wholesome" smell of natural cosmetics)
  • Eau Thermale Avene D-Pigment (I´m sure it is a fab and luxurious product...if you have problems with pigmentation. Fortunately I don´t (yet) so it´s a bit of a very expensive waste. What a shame. )
  • Gerstein for Ahava Holiday Ornament Body (useful for travelling as it contains a small body lotion and a small body wash, the smell is absolutely divine but very potent too. Similar to "Poison" which, lucky me, is one of my favourite scents!)
  • Korres Eyeshadow (nice...matches the lipstick)
plus: the pointless as ever Glossymag and some fake lashes. Curious to try them as I never ever have so far! But no Lush product, no Essie "Penny Talk" nail colour, no Bunnyrouge product...bit disappointed. But compared to  previous months at least I´m moaning on a fairly high level :-)

1 comment:

  1. Ich hab heute Morgen mal den Concealer benutzt... seltsam. Deckt nicht UND trocknet aus -.-

    ReplyDelete