Friday 16 March 2012

hunters and gatherers

Eureka!
I got the Mango jumper that apparently everybody wants. THE jumper...the one Kate Moss is wearing in the ad. Probably the only similarity I will ever have with Kate Moss...



It's the result of a oh so typical shopping process.
I see it on a poster...doesn't click but I do see it...I see it on blog one...getting interested...I see it on blog two...need it!...go to shop one...sold out...go to shop two...wrong size...search online...daily...sold out...have a look on blog one and two again to confirm that I really need it...go to shop two again just to check...nope...go to shop three...GOT IT!!!

My shopping behaviour really has gone mental since I started this blog. I always have been very enthusiastic but those sort of cravings and desperate hunting patterns are a bit worrying, I think.
But anyway, it made my day...and now I own the lovely soft jumper that is nearly a 100% copy of an old one my mum used to wear and found it too old fashioned one day...everything recurs...even sold out items in the shops :-)

1 comment: