Wednesday 15 February 2012

the magic number

Next week I´m hitting 30.
Not really scared about it as I feel like being 30 for a while now - I´m happy to finally catch up.
But a birthday like that makes you stop...makes you think...reflecting about what has been, what is and what will be. Today I got about 20cm of my hair cut off. Next week I´m getting a wisdom tooth extracted. Preparing for my last ever uni exam. I´m getting ready for the change. So how suitable is it to have finally reached the number of 30 readers!? Thanks to every single one of you for reading and supporting me :-)


5 comments:

  1. joining you soon o.O right now i feel like it´s just a number... but i am sure i´ll have a "rachel like attack" (remember the episode on friends?) :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ich werde Ende dieses Jahres 40, ich habe an meinem 26. Geburtstag aufgehört zu zählen, deshalb ignoriere ich das biologische Alter. Aber die ersten Abnutzungserscheinungen in Form von grauen Haaren kann ich nicht ignorieren. Gott sei Dank gibt es Optimierungsmöglichkeiten. ;-) Bist Du Wassermann oder eine "Fisch-Frau"? Einen schönen Sonntag wünsche ich Dir!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, ich wünsche Dir jetzt schon einen wunderschönen Geburtstag :) LG

    ReplyDelete