Monday 27 February 2012

Glossybox 2/2012

Yeah, another Glossybox has just arrived. Fairly happy with mine but haven´t looked what others got yet so maybe a wave of the usual jealousy will emerge later.
So the winner is...sorry, I mean: so this is what is in this months box:


  • Artdeco Ceramic Nail Lacquer (colour is fine, will use it soon)
  • Artdeco Glam Stars Eyeshadow (very suitable colour, bit unhandy without a pallet though)
  • Dr. Bronner´s Liqid Soap (never heard of, not sure how to use it yet)
  • E.L.F. Kosmetik Eyeshadow brush (useful, not exactly high-end of course)
  • Eubos Hyaluron Repair&Fill (well, I know my age...)
  • I love Glossybox bracelet (guess I can win something with this? have to check on FB now)


Not overly excited but happy nevertheless.

3 comments:

  1. "A wave of usual jealously" just made me laugh :) The reason I would never go for a Glossybox is that the Wundertüten of my childhood just led to disappointment, each and every time. Why not get 2-3 other products instead that you can choose yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  2. All excited, mine is in the Packstation. I would LOVE to have the brush!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your "usual jealousy" gave me a smile as well ;)

    like the blue nail polish... maybe you could tell us how it was?

    ReplyDelete