Wednesday 30 November 2011

Glossybox! I finally jumped on the bandwagon too

You probably live under a rock if you haven't heard of glossybox yet (or just don't waste anywhere near as much time on reading blogs and watching youtube videos as I do).
It is a monthly subscription of a box full of 5 cosmetic products to try out - preferably from the higher price end and at least one in the original size.

After months of reading about it and being undecided as so many were unhappy with their products etc. I gave in and ordered one too (the German one, the UK one has different products). Will test november and december and cancel again afterwards if I'm not blewn away.



So, yesterday it arrived and I have to confess that it got me veeery excited.
Here is what was inside:

Avene Hydrance Optimale Riche

Dr. Scheller Calendula Handbalsam

Kryolan Shades

Morroccanoil Oil Treatment

Schwarzkopf Essensity Shampoo

I must say I'm really impressed with it. The Avene cream I use as my night cream now as it is very rich and a real treat. The Kryolan eyeshadows are really nice too - the lilac and violet shades are simply perfect for a greeneyedmonster like me and I wanted to try a Kryolan product for a long time since my favourite youtuber therike25 hypes them a lot.
Handcreme is always useful and the hairproducts I will try as soon as I have the chance.

So all in all a positive resumee from me and I'm already looking forward to the next one!

1 comment:

  1. Ooooooooooooooooooh, Avène :) Das hätte mich auch erfreut, ich hab sie erst ab Dezember.

    ReplyDelete