Monday 18 July 2011

Music Challenge (11): A song from my favourite band

I really had to think about this one. I like quite a few bands and might even have a favourite band time to time but THE one? Hmm...could be The White Stripes, could be Oasis...or Bon Jovi...or...
So for this one I decided on Franz Ferdinand. I like most of their stuff and can spend ages on youtube watching there videos, adoring their style and attitude.
And this song is extra nice as it reminds me of a sunny afternoon in winter some years ago when I first climbed up Primrose Hill. I took some beautiful pics of the sunset and later added this song to make a slide show thingy out of it. Funny how we sometimes make connections were there in fact weren't any.

Franz Ferdinand:  "Eleanor put your boots on"

No comments:

Post a Comment