Wednesday 13 April 2011

opposites attract


On my trip into town yesterday I wanted to buy exactly ONE item. A new scoop to clean the cat toilet with (looks on the picture like you could use it for turning around eggs in the frying pan as well ;-)). As you can see, I got the scoop...and Royal wedding memorabilia (fridge magnet, mug, little flags)...and luxurious John Frieda products...and two stunning Revlon nail polishes in "Beach" and "Blackest Black" ...and a new yankee candle smelling of strawberry buttercream...and a new Bonjour healthy something  foundation...definitely onw of the more interesting shopping mixes I would say.

4 comments:

  1. I would LOVE to have a royal-wedding-mug *g*

    ReplyDelete
  2. already have several orders by my friends :-) Sometimes it just has to be kitsch :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am completely with you. I have a hard time going to a shop and not buy more items than originally planned.
    You are spot-on - It is indeed William Morris. I caught a glimpse of his fabulous wallpapers for the first time at Speke Hall, a National Trust property up North. If you are ever in the Manchester area, I would highly recommend a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that. Storys like that make my day. ;)

    ReplyDelete