Tuesday 15 February 2011

Love is in the Air...

I don´t give a sh*t about Valentine´s Day, never have done as I find it simply pretentious and all the merchandising is just awful and trashy kitsch. But I like flowers, not all sorts but in general, yeah. Yesterday I had to find out that I don´t care about Valentine´s Day as long as someone recognizes it and sends me some flowers or at least a card. Nothing happened...so from now on I actually care a LOT.

And by the way, my absolute favourite flowers are white lilies. And I don´t like cut red roses...and plastic stuff in bouquets...



www.blumenbutler.de


               
www.blumenbutler.de

2 comments:

  1. White lilies ... aren´t they normally most used on funerals? ;)
    I love tulips - they are spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. apparently they became popular as funeral flowers because of their potent smell. They were kept next to the body during the wake so the smell of the decomposing flesh was not too noticeable...
    Still love them :-) But tulips are great too, and there are soo many different varieties!

    ReplyDelete