Monday 10 January 2011

the long and winding road...



I can't say that I have many experiences with English driving schools as I have done my license in Germany and since then hardly ever have been steering a car by myself. But what I find interesting is that when you see driving school cars out on the road they are normally on the smaller side. I have even seen a Fiat Cinquecento with an instructor recently! In Germany it feels like schools still rely on bigger cars. Ten years back it was pretty much only VW Golf or Opel (Vauxhall) Astra but now there's a bigger variety. Still, a Cinquecento in the same function probably wouldn't be a great success in Germany where some schools even promise one lesson in a Porsche for each learner. Thinking that here as a learner you are not even allowed on motorways that indeed would be a complete waste...not really something that bothers me again so 0:0 or 1:1, whatever :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment