Tuesday 16 November 2010

Excited...

...after reading the raving reviews on the boots.com website I had to buy this not so cheap hair mask today to give it a try. As my hair is in fairly good condition but flat, baby fine, recently coloured and falls out way too easy it sounds like a miracle treatment. Just used it once (anyone hating the smell of  Thierry Mugler's perfume "Angel" should stay far away from the product), will wait and see now over the next weeks...
www.boots.co.uk

Lee Stafford Hair Growth Treatment 200ml...found on www.boots.com

Ok, first update after using it once. Hair smelled wonderful and felt very nice and soft afterwards and on day 1. Now it's day and it has definitely gone greasy fairly quick so I think the stuff might be a bit overpowering for my baby hair...will wait and see and use it again in a bit. 

So, been using it for roughly the last 6 weeks now and still think it is a nice hair mask. Not convinced about the reduced hair loss and if it really speeds up the growing process. Or maybe it is just me as I have been quite lazy and only used it about 1-2 a week. The 5 min it needs to stay on the hair between shampoo and coditioner is simply too long for a shower. At least for a shower in my wintery cold flat...

No comments:

Post a Comment